Chrisitan Bale, Goyer and Nolan on Batman 3

" let's wait and see...I would, knowing the Dark Knight story, I would like very much to complete a trilogy. And I think that knowing the story of The Dark Knight, it leaves you anticipating something that really can get very, very interesting for a third. Now, the question would be: Is Chris [Nolan] going to be doing it? Because to me I find it tricky to imagine working on it without it being a collaboration with Chris." - Bale

"I'm clueless right now," laughed director Christopher Nolan. "All I can think about is taking a vacation — for a month!" - Nolan

Goyer said fans shouldn't expect anything to be a given. He has 70 years' worth of villains to choose from, and he's going to take his time thinking about it.

"Chris [Nolan] didn't even call me for three months after the last one," Goyer said.

"I think there's plenty of characters we could use if we were to do another film. We used Ra's al Ghul and the Scarecrow in the first one, 'Batman Begins,' and that worked just fine. We'll be fine." - Goyer

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Batman 3 Rumors

More rumour's flying around, this time IGN Movies has learned that, as of right now, Christopher Nolan is the only screenwriter attached to Batman 3.

Studios and guild members are required to submit work lists to the guilds of the projects that they are on. IGN has learned that a work list from Warner Bros. was submitted last week listing Christopher Nolan as the sole screenwriter on Batman 3.

No comments: